Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Queen
Name: Karen
Birthday: 8/12/1980
Gender: Female
Likes: Watching movies, Sleeping, Eating, Shopping, Hanging around with my group of buddies.
Dislikes: Working like maid for my King and Princess.
Expertise: I am expertise in none
Occupation: Accounting/Finance
Industry: Business



Photobucket
Princess
Name: Richelle
Birthday: 10/08/2003
Gender: Female
Likes: Watching Cartoons,practising Piano and Ballet and alway like to put her smelly pillow on my nose.Love to ask question which require me to do indepth research.
Dislikes:Doing homeworks
Expertise: Crying
Occupation: Student, Mummy maid



KING
Name: Mr.Tan
Birthday: 14/08/1976
Gender: Male
Likes: being scold and nag by me, always late. Taking his own sweet time. But never fail to love me
Dislikes: A hot temper queen (that me) Expertise: IT/Network
Occupation: Dr Tan curing PC, Queen & Princess Driver



recently
SKECHERS GIRL
DEC OUTINGS
MYOPIA
RICHELLE’S BALLET
RICHELLE IS A SENSITIVE KID
GERONIMO STILTON
PIANO GRADE TWO
RETURN OF ATM CARD
NETS ATM CARD
MONKEY FELL!


rewind
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011




LINKS
Signin
Facebook
Siewling
Cindy
Cherie


TOTAL VISITORS :


CALENDER :
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
GREATEST LOVES! @ Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Richelle's please remember how much your daddy loves you!

Monday night, right after work went to Queenway Skecher to purchase Richelle BLINK BLINK shoe.Reach there, NO Richelle size! The staff told us Orchard Ion has 1 pair of size 13 left. So Daddy say, let go over there.


Then reach Orchard, yes they have size 13 but HOR the blink blink light is not working!!!!! Damn Suay! The orchard staff told us last choice will be at Serangoon Nex Shopping Centre, also last pair size 13! OMG! Orchard to Serangoon? I ask when will stock coming in again? :( after CNY! ***faint***

Daddy without 2nd words, Ok, let's go serangoon. In my heart: WOW! Just bcos of 1 pair of shoe, travel from Queenway to Orchard to Serangoon!

So Darling : See how much your daddy loves you! If mummy shoes, I think he would ask me dun buy! :(